Re: problem with winMX.

  • From: "Gail The U. S. Male" <gail1959@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:00:08 -0600

yes, normally, after you hit enter to start the search, it will say finding
results, wait a bit, and the results will apear. It will say something like
2 results,4 results, and so on, if it does this then you shift tab to find
the file list. sometimes it may take a couple of minutes to come up with
results. I've been using the program, and the scripts for around 3 years
now, and find it quite easy to use.