problem with web visum any advice?

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 06:55:53 +0000

Dear list members, Daniel hear. As my subject says it all. Has anyone in
counted the following. And that simply is that the keystroke for solving
captures isn't working at present?
For those who don't know the keystroke or have forgotten it, it is, Control Alt
and the number 6 on the top row of the keyboard. I don't know what you call
this row but I don't mean the number pad if one has one weather its on a laptop
or desktop. It might work I haven't tryed it. But serf ice  to say when I do
this action I am currently getting ironicly no capture solution. I could use
Solona but I can't remembermy email address and I don't like using that tool. I
prefer to use web visum.
If people have notice this then what do you recommend I do?
Many Thanks
Daniel