Re: problem with skype

the latest version of skype lost much of its accessibility. I'd advise downgrading to skype 1.2.048 or 1.1.079 - or getitng used to using your jaws cursor a lot.

Cheers,

Doris

At 06:06 PM 6/20/2005 -0600, you wrote:
Hey how is it going tonights I am wondering why my skype list always put me in the call list in stead of the contacts and I have the newest version of skype and jfw 6.10 and jfw4.50 and it does the same thing with both versions of jfw could you please help me please my msn is jessebond_007@xxxxxxxxxxx