Re: problem with jfw 5 and windows xp

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tsyslo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:48:28 -0600

It doesn't do anything.  I've scanned several times for spyware.  The only
way I can get out of the save as dialog box is to use windows task manager
and shut it down that way.  I did go into control panel and scan to see if
there were newer video drivers and it didn't find anything.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
personal and MSN: tsyslo@xxxxxxx
Skype: tlsyslo
AOL Instant Messenger: Drizzlecat!