Re: problem with jaws and Kurzweil v9

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 02:01:03 -0400

Hi debbie & Chevelle,
Here is the patch that will update Kurzweil 1000 from version 9 to version
9.02. It might fix some problems. Chevelle, whenever I get complicated error
messages from any application, I just take a picture of the message using Alt
Print Screen. This works if Windows is still alive. One can just paste the
picture in a blank screen in Kurzweil for some useful recognition with speech.
Now the 2.27 MB patch, please save it prior to installing:
http://www.kurzweiledu.com/files/k1000patch902.exe
Adam