RE: problem with forms mode

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <hardy_grant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 19:25:41 -0800

Yes, as stated previously, this will happen for some web forms.
Unfortunately, in some cases it is impossible to avoid them unless you:

* Select all; copy and paste the text from the web form into a text editor,
preferably a basic ASCII editor
* Modify the code as needed
* Re-paste the text into the web form

Grant