RE: problem with forms mode

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <hardy_grant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 17:07:14 -0800

Hello:

This is an accessiblity issue that occurs with certain forms.  I could be
wrong, but I don't believe there are settings for JAWS that would correct
this.  My only suggestion is to enter on forms mode, copy everything to
Notepad or something like that, edit it there and then copy it back to the
form.

Grant