Re: problem with appended selection

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:04:13 -0500

Thanks Rich, that is what I did but still text was appended to the previous
text.
    From: Judith Bron

    Hi guys, This morning I appended a selection to the clipboard and even when
jaws asked if I wanted to terminate the appended selection and I pressed enter
I realized that, when pasted into a document, the appended selection was still
in effect.  Is there a way to terminate this feature when it is no longer
required?  Thanks, Judith