price for upgrading Jaws

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Jfw List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:28:11 +0200

Hi friends,
Unfortunately, I get some different prices from my dealer in Eurupe and I want
to ask you, and get only authorized reply.
I use Jaws professional 5.1 and my upgrade now is 0.
Now, my delaer wanted $130 for the update, and it is fine.
But he also wants me to pay another $70 for the ilm cd with regular, normal
mail shipping.
My friends, my question:
One who has his upgrade remains 0 how much money do you have to pay to get Jaws
with the ilm cd shipment and if someone knows how much to pay without the ilm
cd but to get the code via email and download the ilm Jaws 6 from the internet?
So, if someone can shed some light on this subject, I'll be very thankful.

Moti