RE: powerpoint

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:05:19 -0400

I've never tried it directly from a Web site.  Can you download them?
If so, you should have no problem.  The settings can be a little tricky
with some presentations, but its quite doable.  I think you can even
create presentations, though I've never had occasion to learn how yet.
Being a fossil, I just create outlines.

Ted