From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Liz Wade
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 3:16 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: possibly off topic sorry

Hey Guys:

I have a problem and I appologise in advance if it is off topic here.  Do
any of you know how to fix windows media player DRM errors?  As far as I
knew each player was independent of the other however, this does not seem to
be the case.  To begin at the beginning, I downloaded an audio book from
this place netlibrary where you also obtain a three week license to listen
to the book within that time frame.  Anyhow, I obtained the license with
realplayer and all was fine for a time.  Then I decided to use winamp as I
prefer it as a player and found out that the latest version was now
supposedly supported.  Well I tried with winamp (yes the latest version) and
a dialog box appeared saying winamp was not supported.  So I decided to use
realplayer once again but to no avail.  Now whichever player I use
(vuplayer, winamp, windows media player 11 etc.) a box pops up saying I have
a DRM digital rights error.  Any ideas?  Any ideas would be much appreciated
and I hope I made sense lol.

Liz Wade

Checked by AVG.
9:34 AM