possible problem found in Jaws 7.1

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:09:17 -0500

    Hi All,
This may have already been discussed, but I've been running Jaws 7.1 since
the last update, and quite often when I load a web page Jaws won't read
using the pc cursor.  I can switch to the Jaws cursor and read but nothing I
do will make Jaws say anything while using the pc cursor.  I can read the
status line with insert-pagedown but doing a say line doesn't help nor does
using the arrow keys.  Sometimes unloading and reloading the page helps but
sometimes not, has anybody else experienced this?  I'm running Windows-XP
home here.
Troy