permanently truning off typing echo

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:43:06 +0800

hi Alicia,

load ms-word as usual. when ms-word has loaded, press JawsKey+6 (on the number
row), press alt+s for "set options", hit enter on the
first option that is "user options...".

press tab twice, you will hear jaws announce "typing echo: Characters, radio
button check", use arrow up/down to change the
selection. press tab to "ok button" and hit spacebar, finally press "alt+f4 to
close the screen and answer yes when it ask want to
save the changes.

hth
Allan Wong