peer to peer

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:39:37 +0800

Hiya all,

I've just installed Bearshare lite and am getting the bear share unavailable
message when I load the program up. I've tried Imesh and a couple of others and
am frustrated as a blind user of a PC with Jaws that we can't access any of
these peer to peer programs. Is there anyone here who uses a particular peer to
peer program with Jaws without a problem? Can you please share with us the best
program to use with Jaws so I can download some mp3's just like millions of
others to do it

Thanks

Jim from Oz
 message