pc keeps crashing

  • From: STEPHEN FAIL <stephen.fail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:49:20 +0100 (BST)

Hi list
I am running xp home, jaws 5.1 and macafee security centre. My problem is that
my system keeps crashing and when i go to shut it down it lets me know that
there is a program running called "cleaning surfing records". Can anyone tell
me if this  is a jaws - macafee - internet explorer application that is causing
this? I have done the obvious things like check for the program in both the
search function and also the control panel but to no avail...any information at
all on this strange program that doesnt seem to exist but can manage to crash
my pc would be so very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Stephen