Re: pc cursor on

For some reason, when she tried it, it didn't seem to work. Glenna
"God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change,
courage to change the things we can,
and wisdom to know the difference."

MSN Messenger and AIM screen name:
earthmother122




----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Doug Billiar" <natemaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 8:39 AM
Subject: RE: pc cursor on


> Glenna,
>
> The  PC cursor is activated by pressing the plus key on the numeric
keypad.
>
>
> Doug
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
> Of Glenna Burgess
> Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 7:12 AM
> To: blindgadgets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cc: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; hnl
> Subject: pc cursor on
>
> I am helping a friend, she turned off the pc currsor, and isn't sure how
to
> turnn it back on. Could someone help please? Glenna "God grant us the
> serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the
> things we can, and wisdom to know the difference."
>
> MSN Messenger and AIM screen name:
> earthmother122
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe
> from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
> the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
> Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>
> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
> the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
contact
> the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> ---
> Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.682 / Virus Database: 444 - Release Date: 5/11/04
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.682 / Virus Database: 444 - Release Date: 5/11/04
>
>
> --
> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
> Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>
> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact
the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


--
To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the 
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the 
list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts: