Re: pasting multiple items on the clipboard then retrieving them all in JAWS 7.0?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 19:52:21 -0600 (CST)

It's a new feature in JFW 7.0.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Judith Bron wrote:

Beto, I hav Jaws 5.1.  To the best of my knowledge the copy function can only
be done with one document at a time.  If you pasted all your information into
one document you could highlight the entire thing and paste it to where ever
you wanted.  However, if the information or documents you wanted to copy were
in separate documents you couldn't copy one, go to the next etc and have all of
them pasted into one document.  Here's a quick example:
You have information about software in one document.
You have other information about software in another document.
You copy document one to the clipboard and then document two.
When you paste these documents into one document only the second will appear.
If both would appear what would happen if you copied one piece of information
to your clipboard, pasted it and then went to copy another bit of information
for another purpose?  Would you want both pieces of information to show up in
the second document in this case?
I hope I am making myself clear, Judith