Re: pasting multiple items on the clipboard then retrieving them all in JAWS 7.0?

Mornin'  I suggest you look at the what's new in jaws 7 book under help as it
explains this better then I can.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Freedom Scientific Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:23 PM
Subject: pasting multiple items on the clipboard then retrieving them all in
JAWS 7.0?

Hello for the last time tonight!

Okay, the last question I have for everyone tonight!  How do I paste multiple
items on the MS Word clipboard using JAWS 7.0; then retrieve all of them?  Some
of the items I need to paste are entire letters then others are simply subject
lines on E-mails?  Will the JAWS 7.0 clipboard be able to do both at the same
time?

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW