From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Beto Escobar III
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:23 PM
To: JFW List Serve
Cc: Freedom Scientific Support
Subject: pasting multiple items on the clipboard then retrieving them all in
JAWS 7.0?

Hello for the last time tonight!

Okay, the last question I have for everyone tonight!  How do I paste
multiple items on the MS Word clipboard using JAWS 7.0; then retrieve all of
them?  Some of the items I need to paste are entire letters then others are
simply subject lines on E-mails?  Will the JAWS 7.0 clipboard be able to do
both at the same time?

Thanks,

Beto Escobar III, LMSW