Re: page that reboots my computer

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:53:59 -0400

Firstly, this is not a list run by FS, and it can't even be guaranteed anyone working for FS even watches the list, so all that would do is clutter up everyone else's mailboxes with messages that, to be blunt, should be directed straight at FS and not at other users of FS's product who can do just as much about it as you can. Secondly, I have already asked that the thread be closed for other reasons. You can add the fact that unless we work for FS, which most of us if not all of us do not, we can do nothing about it and therefore all you're doing is indeed bashing FS, rather than directing the complaints there.

James,
List Admin
At 08:36 PM 6/19/2006, you wrote:
Hi,

I have had multiple issues with nvidia and jaws and all FS says is that they
can't duplicate it.  Well Eric if you are monitoring the list then you would
see in the last several days there have been a number of people using nVidia
cards that are having serious jaws issues.  I think everyone on this list
that has had a crash that they can pin down to jaws and an nVidia video card
needs to post a message here so that FS sees that this isn't an isolated
problem like they are trying to say that it is.

I for one am very upset that I have to go out and buy another video card to
solve the problem when in my humble opinion FS should solve.  Not trying to
bash FS just asking them to help us solve this growing problem.

Thanks,

Rick