Re: outlook question

  • From: "Jeff Bohrman" <jeffjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 16:01:55 -0500

Excuse me...I hear you saying "right mouse"?   I thought us the blindies
can't use the mouse?

If you are talking about Outlook, this is a bit tricky but I have done this.
What I do is after opening the message, I go up to From: and copy the
address.  Then go to Tools and clock on Address.  When the time comes to put
down the email address, I just paste the clip and edit a little.

It's different with OE which is very easy.

Jeff