outlook express problems

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 07:36:21 -0500

Hi: I am using Jaws 10 with outlook express. I have a main account here, and my
account for my law office. When I send from this (main) account, I'm getting an
error message after a few seconds, and jaws won't read the error. What happens
is the outgoing mail goes to my outbox and interestingly continues to stay
there and send as long as it is in the outbox. It is not going to my send box.
When I delete the message from my outbox, it stops sending and there is no
message in my send box. My law account works fine and my same main account on
my laptop works fine. Any suggestions?
John Fioravanti