outlook express is viewing all messages as attachments

I know it's off topic, but for some reason outlook express is viewing
all of my messages as attachments.  Where in the world can I change this
at?  This is a continuation of a previous problem that was never solved
when I submitted a question to this list asking about jfw not reading
messages for me, now I know why.  I can read the messages if I download
them as attachments and then open the attached file.  Thanks in advance,

Chris Schulte, kc8zsj.  Check out my web page at
http://home.comcast.net/~kc8zsj