Re: outlook express hidden window?

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 21:26:31 -0700

a "hidden window" in Outlook Express?  I've been using OE for years, first
with nearly normal sight, and now with worse vision, but I never saw or
heard of any hidden window.  In fact, logically speaking, what would a
hidden Window mean?  this is very odd.  Does anyone simply know what this is
about, without guessing?
Thanks.