RE: outlook express and jfw

  • From: "john R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:33:05 -0400

Adrian, I have that same experience and have had so for the last number of
years.
I have just accepted the fact that outlook does not behave as nice as OE.
That said, I understand Outlook is a pretty sophisticated program that uses
a lot of resources.  So that might be the problem.
So we just have to limp along with this program.
John

  _____