Re: outlook express and jaws

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:48:39 -0800

Hi Carlos;

I had this same problem about a month ago.  It turned out to be another
program interfering with my video card.  You should probably have your
friend call Freedom Scientific Tech Support so they can listen to what his
Jaws is or is not reading rather than playing around with it.  Because if it
is a viewing issue it can be very tricky.  Good luck.

Mike