Re: outlook express

  • From: "Mike Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:55:22 -0800

go to add remove programs in your control pannel, then go to add/remove windows conponents, press space. then uncheck outlook, click next, then finish.
THen go and do that agin, but this time check outlook.
if this does not work, and you have windows messanger, im me at:
blindy_2004@xxxxxxxxxxx
and I'll help you.
"DAMN MY CHARISMA"
Check out my blog at:
http://blindyblog.blogspot.com
I think you will like it. If you set up your own free blog, send it to me.
"And can you offer me proof of your existence? How can you, when neither modern science, nor philosophy can explain what life is?" Ghost In the Shell
"Men have always fought each other, have always created chaos; that's familiar and safe. They always know where they are in those circumstances. But, to
Hazardly step into the unknown and love one another is far to risky for them." Demon City Shin Joku
Block quote end

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Monitor" <mred99@xxxxxxxxx>