Re: outlook express

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:53:56 -0700

Sorry. I remembered your post about the date-time  field so I thought
you were familiar with it. In Outlook Express, list view, that is with
no message open, hit alt V as in Victor, arrow down to columns and hit
enter.
Use the arrow to go to each of the items you want to show in the list
view.. For each one tab down to pixels and set the number to what I
suggested. The numbers I gave you are what works for me. Then for each
one after you've written the number of pixels, tab to OK and hit enter.
Perhaps you hit the reset button which I've always left alone.
Jerry.