outlook 2003 mail account query

  • From: "Scott Rutkowski" <worm1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 23:33:51 +1100

Hi all.

I'm wondering if anyone knows the keyboard command in ms outlook 2003 that
will allow you to select the mail account you wish to send an email from?

the outlook help said you could press control tab while your cursor is in
the too box and then you tab to the accounts button.

I've tried this with no success.

Can anyone tell me if this actually works or if there's another way of
selecting an account you wish to send an email from if you have 3 accounts
setup?

Also has anyone noticed with jfw 6.0 when you are in certain dialog boxes
and hit enter on ok, jfw says menu active and you loose focus.

You have to then hit control escape to bring up the start menu and then alt
tab back to outlook.

Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help with the above queries.