RE: outlook 2003 calendar recurring appointment announcement

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 11:28:44 -0400

Cristobal,

This may not be of much help, but I set my calendar view to active
appointments, and then it doesn't show me recurring events at all (I
still get reminders for them, but they don't show up in the list of
appoints).  In this view, the list of appointments looks a lot like a
list of emails in the inbox.  You don't have to go from day to day, or
week to week, and find that it's empty, it only shows you the days you
have appointments.

If you want to keep the view you're using, try adjust the options with
the insert plus v command and look for a setting that controls how
appointments are spoken.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange