ot: AVG web site problem.

I'm having trouble navigating the grisoft AVG web pages. I start reading the page then Jaws stops talking. I hear a lot of hard disk activity that goes on for a very long time. I am unable to do anything with my computer to get speech output again except for brief snippets. And, I am unable to safely shut down.

This started the day I tried to go to their free anti rootkit tool page. Now it starts when I visit any of their pages. I didn't install anything from the site. I don't have any of their products.

I was not able to find a way to contact the webmaster. I would apreciate a contact if anyone has it. Has anyone else experienced this?

I have IE 6, XP MCE 2005, and Jaws 8.