origin of an email

Hello:

Just for kicks and giggles I would like to do the following.

I have posted questions concerning email issues and someone would write
back, "I see you are using outlook 2007 so here is what you do bla bla bla
bla bla."

My question is how does one access that information? I have been told to go
into the properties of the message with the email closed so I press
alt-enter to go into the properties and I was told to CTRL-tab to the
details property sheet.  However, when I go into the properties, I only have
the general property sheet and no details property sheet.

Last night someone was able to see what the name was on my computer, which
is called kimsan-pc and I use Charter and I am from Washington state. The
person also mentioned to press CTRL F3 to access the properties from within
an open message and that doesn't work. I'm thinking the CTRL f3 route only
works for outlook express, which I am using outlook 2007.

In closing, can someone explain why I am not getting the details property
sheet, which provides all of this information? Also, I suppose to find out
where the person is located, they did a reverse IP look up, how would I do
this? I am not trying to do anything suspicious lol, just wanting to learn
how to do this.

Thankyou.