Re: opening RAR files

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:30:45 +0100

Hi, well yes. 7-Zip is freeware whilst WinRar is shareware, so if you want a
free solution then you're just minutes away from using it, but if you'd rather
pay for something, then you've got the wrong file and you should download
WinRar or the latest WinZip instead. Hope that helps.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris