Re: open book

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 12:18:30 -0700

Hi Bob,

a subject line would have been useful here, but I'm glad I opened the mssage
out of curiosity. I'm an Open Book 8 user, with Win XP Home SP3. Buckscan
usually works accurately for me, although it was much slower and got confused
more often in Version 7. Again, I mean for me, in my own experience.

So it would help if you told us which version of Open Book you're using, as
that might be a good start. This problem sounds very frustrating, and I hope
you find a way to rectify it.
dsui and  Bookscan