Re: online Games

  • From: "Cliff Self" <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 01:44:08 -0700

Do you know about muds? multi user dungeons?  With a mud client such as VipMud,
available at:

http://gmagames.com/

you can play hundreds of games on line, in real time, with other players.
Don't let the word dungeons mislead you.  There are space muds, futuristic
muds, medieval muds, fantasy muds, and even sex muds.  Many, like the latter
are graphical, but just as many are text based, and work well with Jaws.

Hth,

Cliff