Re: oe and deleting messages?

  • From: "Walter Siren" <wsiren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 07:43:35 -0600

Here is what you can do.

You want to comment out a line in the jawsdelete script, but
unfortunately it isn't in the script list because they didn't add the
documentation back.  But anyway here is how to do it.
In OE press insert 0 to open the OE script file.
Press control F for the find dialog and type in jawsdelete exactly like that
without a space in between jaws and delete and hit enter.
When it reports it found it, press escape.
Arrow down to the line that reads
 SayMessage (ot_STATUS, msg_DeleteMessage_L, msg_DeleteMessage_S)
and put a semicolon in front of the line.
So it is like this
; SayMessage (ot_STATUS, msg_DeleteMessage_L, msg_DeleteMessage_S)
Press control S to compile the script.
Press alt f4 to leave the script manager.

Walter Siren