o e 6 and jaws?

  • From: "Kerri" <robinkm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:39:02 -0700

Hello all. I not sure if this is jfw related or o e related but here goes.
    When I read a mesage, instead of saying who the email is from, jaws 5.0
says "from, reply to all." to make matters worse, when I compose to certain
people, I hear "blank blank" or the system tray is read.  When I attempted
to proof read check th Alsojfw said, "you have new email button." Only part
of this mesage is read. , when replying, I hear, re (then the subject.)
followed by the words button pressed." or "access comp o e button
pressed."  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I did a repair on
jfw to no avail. Thanks and have a great day.
No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of another.