From: "Stan Holdeman" <sholdeman@xxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 5:28 AM
Subject: nytimes.com crash - interesting twist

Friends: We had some threads about the conflict between jaws 6 and
nytimes.com resulting in IE 6 crashing.

I thought this was an interesting twist. I opened IE 6 then decided to check
email before browsing. so ie6 is running in the background. A friend sent me
an email into which he had pasted a nytimes.com op-ed piece into the body of
the email. As I read the piece in the email body, I hit a link to "skip to
next paragraph" and got the nytimes crash. When I said no to the report to
Microsoft question, I was able to read the rest of the piece in the email,
but when I tried to return to IE 6 which was running in background, it was
gone, having been closed by the crash.

Thought this was an interesting twist.

running jaws 6.1 and home xp sp2.

Stan