now you can label page parts:

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw users email list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:28:39 -0500

Hi all,

At the risk of putting it off for longer than you should as many of us did
with the sounds and voices manager, there is a neat feature in jaws 6 that
you should check out.  You can use it in almost any app to enhance your
ability to comprehend it.  It is the element label feature.  It works a lot
like graphics labeler but there is no automatic one.  It works also like
personallized web settings in that it saves the information you provide to
it so that whenever you load that web domain or app, the labels are there.
It is similar to prompt creator, but it is for elements.  I know it's in
what's new but it is so cool I wanted to encourage you all to try it out.
It just may revolutionize the way you and others use the computer.

Johnnie Apple Seed