Re: not deleting messages

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:59:11 -0500

Tracy:

I got a weird problem in OE today myself.

I could not maximize the message window when I tried to use ALT+SPACE BAR,
followed by the letter S.

However, when I unloaded JAWS 9 and loaded JAWS 8, the abovementioned Windows
command for OE worked.

However, I had to restart my computer for a particular reason and, hey presto,
and incredibly, the command now works again using JAWS 9.

Have you restarted your computer since you started getting the problem you
describe?

If not, give it a try and hopefully, it will fix your problem.

Best of luck.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber