Re: not deleting messages

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:50:03 -0600

James,
This could be JAWS-related because when you press Delete to delete a message in
Outlook Express, it calls a script.  If this script doesn't work for some
reason, your message doesn't get deleted.  As someone pointed out, Control+d
works when Delete doesn't.  This is because Control+d is an Outlook Express key
combination and doesn't call a script.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx