From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Corey Cook
Sent: 12 June 2004 22:35
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: no clicking sound

well I got the typing sound when I upgraded to jfw 5.0 so I assume it
does come with newer verations

Corey Cook
Eph. 1:7 through Eph. 1:9 (NLT)
He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom through the
blood of his Son, and our sins are forgiven. He has showered his
kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding. God's secret
plan has now been revealed to us; it is a plan centered on Christ,
designed long ago according to his good pleasure.