Re: no clicking sound

  • From: "Corey Cook" <isaiah26-8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 17:34:31 -0400

well I got the typing sound when I upgraded to jfw 5.0 so I assume it does
come with newer verations

Corey Cook
Eph. 1:7 through Eph. 1:9 (NLT)
He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom through the blood of
his Son, and our sins are forgiven. He has showered his kindness on us,
along with all wisdom and understanding.
God's secret plan has now been revealed to us; it is a plan centered on
Christ, designed long ago according to his good pleasure.