Re: new voices

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:19:56 -0600

I tried the demo. It sounds like she's been rooting in the sandbox for
slugs again. Aside from the voice, the reader software, which I assume
is like Next Up, is controled by graphic buttons on a toolbar at the
bottom. These are not labeled but explorable via the JAWS cursor.

What sounded attractive, but I couldn't do with the demo, was the
capability of making.wav files. The good news was that she showed up
under Sappy 5 voices, but not workable with the demo.