Re: new update

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:12:49 -0600

well, just because one guy uses the command, does that mean you have to do it too? just do it the way *you* know how to do it and get on with life, y'all! Everyone does things differently and if you get the information you need that's all that really counts in the end.

If you try to analyze things too much, your brain will explode.

At 02:26 PM 3/1/2007, you wrote:
Jerry,
I don't know. The keyboard help explanation doesn't seem to jibe with what
the keystroke actually does. The keyboard help description says "says the
current window and the associated prompt label." Well, maybe I don't
understand what that description is meant to include, but when I press
Insert Tab on the listing of a closed message in my inbox, it just tells me
mostly what I already know: The sender, the subject line, and the position
in the list, though Jaws doesn't always say the position in a list anymore
as it used to. Maybe there's something in configuration manager I forgot to
set that makes it do this.

But anyway, I don't Oh, and it also says that to move among the items in the
list I should use my arrow keys. Like, duhh. I don't get it. How come you
have a liking for this command? Seriously.