  From: Jim Grimsby JR.
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 4:11 PM
  Subject: RE: new software voices included with jfw 8

  the below is an excerpt from the jaws what is new section.
  http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_products/software_jaws80fea.asp
    it answers your question regarding this matter.
  I do hope it provides you with the assistance you were looking for.

  RealSpeak Solo Speech Synthesizers

  Included with your package is the RealSpeak Solo, SAPI 5 synthesizer CD. It
contains a variety of voices in several languages. To install these voices,
  insert the CD into your computer's CD-ROM drive. Then, follow the
instructions to select which voices you want to install, and complete the
installation.

  The following voices are available on the English/Spanish CD:
on the English/Spanish CD.
  table with 2 columns and 6 rows
  RealSpeak Solo Voices on English/Spanish CD
  Language
  RealSpeak Solo Voice
  American English
  Jill, Samantha, and Tom
  British English
  Daniel and Emily
  Australian English
  Karen and Lee
  Latin American Spanish
  Paulina
  Castilian Spanish
  Isabel
  table end

  Note: Additional languages will be available from your international
distributor.

  Note: The RealSpeak Solo synthesizers cannot be downloaded from Freedom
Scientific. You will receive your RealSpeak CD as part of your upgrade or SMA
Shipment.