Re: new software voices included with jfw 8

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:09:09 -0600

Hello Hank

It is the real speak solo voices that are included with JAWS For Windows 8.0.
You get 1 American English male voice, 2 American English female voices, 2 Australian voices, 1 male and 1 female, 2 British English voices, also 1 male and female, and 2 Spanish voices which I did not install. You can choose which voices to install on the CD or you can install all of them in one go, the choice is yours. You can not download these voices from the FS website though, they are all far too big for downloads. You will receive a Realspeak solo CD with your SMA shipment of JAWS 8.0. If you don't receive it, get ahold of FS and they'll ship you one.

Hope this helps.

At 11:30 AM 1/12/2007, you wrote:
Hello

Is it at&t natural voices Mike and Crystal that is included on a separate CD with JFW 8? or on this included additional voices CD, is it other At&t natural voices? or is it some neospeak voices and if it is some neospeak voices, can someone please tell me which ones? If someone using JFW 8 can please get back to me in regards to my above curiosities about the included new voices CD, I would be very much appreciative. Thanks.

Happy surfing

Hank Merchant Jr.