Re: new software voices included with jfw 8

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:07:35 -0600

Hi Hank,
It is the real speak solo voices.
Stacey and GEB dog Chesley

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hank & Patty
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 11:30 AM
  Subject: new software voices included with jfw 8

  Hello

  Is it at&t natural voices Mike and Crystal that is included on a separate CD
with JFW 8? or on this included additional voices CD, is it other At&t natural
voices? or is it some neospeak voices and if it is some neospeak voices, can
someone please tell me which ones?  If someone using JFW 8 can please get back
to me in regards to my above curiosities about the included new voices CD, I
would be very much appreciative.  Thanks.

  Happy surfing

  Hank Merchant Jr.