Re: new skype

  • From: "Brandon B" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:04:01 -0800

they had showed that they were going to include skype support in jaws 8 a while back at CSUN or something like that.

Again, the scripts for skype 2.5 can be downloaded at
http://chris.thetestpattern.com/jfwskype/jfw-skr275.zip
the .jss and stuf fhas to be compiled for your version of jaws, but rather then that they work fine.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Lee" <dgl@xxxxxxxx>