RE: new recommended laptop

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:51:09 -0500

Jack,

which version of jaws is cutting off words in Vista?  I was thinking
they could have fixed this in version 9.

Also, have you had a chance to switch to a "high performance" power
profile yet?

One last idea, from Jim, if nothing else fixes it how about buying
Dec-talk access32?

Or, yet one more, how about buying an external usb sound card?

Chip

------------------------------

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(850) 413-6314

                From: Allan Wong

                hi, IBM Lenovo latest model already come with windows
logo key. the minut i'm writing this email, i am using Lenovo3000
series, model Y4000.

--------

                Warmest Regards, Allan Wong

--------